30 Day Return Policy
We offer a very simple and straightforward 30-day money-back return policy on your purchases. Our risk-free return policy allows you to be confident and at ease when purchasing from us.
Note: Valid only for items returned in their unworn, original condition within 30 days of the shipping date. For repairs, customers are responsible for shipping costs.
You can return ANY item on our site for a refund except items specified in the non-returnable items below.
- Custom Jewelry items which we don't carry on the site that are hand crafted or designed in CAD based on customer requirements.
- Jewelry orders with personally engraved message.
- Loose gemstone purchases that have been set into jewelry by a third-party jeweler.
Refund Amount and Method
We offer 100% refund for your order amount less expedited shipping charges elected during purchase. All refunds will be made in the same manner they were received.
How to Prepare a Return
- Please call us at 0429506144 to request a return.
- Go to your nearest Australia Post location. Pick up a free Medium size shipping box and place the items for return within the box.
- Include all items received from the original shipment, including all certificates and appraisals. Please note, missing certificates and appraisals carry a replacement fee (see Terms and Conditions below).
- Address the package to:
22 Beatrice St, Auburn, NSW, 2144
- Also, clearly print your name and address on the outside of the package. Be Careful : do not write "GemSelect AU" or any reference to 'gems', 'jewelry', 'diamonds' or any luxury-item related words on the package as it invites theft of packages.
- We recommend customer's take full insurance on the package and request a signature confirmation
- Returns generally take 3-5 business days for us to process from the receipt of the item. Please allow your credit card company additional 5-7 business days to process the refund.
Terms and ConditionsThis policy is subject to certain conditions:
- Items must be returned within the due date specified on the invoice you received (30 days from the shipment date). Any returns received after this period will not be accepted.
- Items must be returned in their original, unworn, undamaged condition with the original tags (where applicable) never having been removed - no exceptions.
- Accompanying certificates must be returned. Missing certificates will cause the replacement cost to be deducted from the refund amount (minimum $125, but can be greater depending on the certificate or appraisal).